1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Western install.

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by f250man, Nov 6, 2008.

1. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Today I installed my truck side mount and wiring. And Tuesday I will have the plow side to. I'll get pics of it all then but for now here is the mount install.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2009
  2. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

looking forward to seeing that new red plow. i cant get away from the yellow. next new truck is getting a new red 8'6" MVP with western wings. ussmileyflag

3. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

looks good so far:cool: . btw any leads on that stolen plow at all ?

4. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Looks good, did clapper help out?:p

5. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Yes Aaron I hear you I couldnt get away from yellow either until the low life stole it. Now I got the red one I've always wanted. And NO luck finding the stolen plow yet. I don't think the cops are really looking hard for it.

6. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

No he didn't he was going to come help but I guess he found better things to do. :)

7. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

what a guy!:rolleyes:

8. mike psd

from pa

well thats a shame :realmad:. i hope this one pays for it self in one season :cool:

9. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Yea he was so bored this morning and he could not come up and help. :)

10. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

So do I but the insurance company paid for this one so I think it will pay for itself a bunch of times over. :D

11. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Well the Clap came over and helped me finish up the wiring today. And they said the plow side is ready for me to pick it up. So Monday or Tuesday I'll pick it up and get some pics.

12. mike psd

from pa

just in time lake effect should be starting soon !!!!! payup

13. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Yes it should be Mike I can't wait to finally get to plow with a new set up never have always used.

14. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

on tuesday I installed an ultramount western plates and wiring for a friend of mine on a 06 chevy 1500. nice truck by the way. one of the nice things about western I think is being able to take part of the mount off so you have a little more clearence in the front.