1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New western 9' plow

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by ZRT1000, Apr 16, 2007.

1. ZRT1000

ZRT1000 Member

My cousin just bought a brand new 9' contractor grade from a guy that needed $$. It is complete with truck side. The frame has been mounted to the truck but the plow has never been used, It might not even been hooked to the truck. He is going to sell it but the guy he got it from said it was for a ford mason dump But I think the frame looks to be for a New Chevy 4500 .. Look at the pic of the frame, Is anybody sure what it will fit from looking at it? ..Thanks

2. landcare pa

landcare pa Member

what is he looking to get for it?

is he selling it?
  3. ZRT1000

ZRT1000 Member

Yes as soon as we make sure what it fits..
  4. ZRT1000

ZRT1000 Member

Yes as soon as we make sure what it fits.. Here is a pic of it ..

5. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Without a doubt, it's for the '03-up Chevy C4500/C5500. They use a rather unique looking mount so the pic is a dead giveaway. It's definitely not for a Ford.
  6. ZRT1000

ZRT1000 Member

Thanks .. That's what we thought .. He is looking for $4000 obo .. It is brand new never touched snow still has stickers.. located in stroudsburg pa
  7. ZRT1000

ZRT1000 Member

Make a offer, It sits in my barn and I need to get it out of there, I am pouring concrete next week ..
  8. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX PlowSite.com Addict

yes that is for a 4500 chevy.
  9. JRSlawn

JRSlawn Senior Member

do you still have the plow please let me know asap