1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

new western 7.5' pro poly

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by S120483, Nov 27, 2005.

1. S120483

S120483 Junior Member

plow is being installed friday. I had a deal set for a Boss 7.5' standard poly but the dealer screwed me. He claimed i ordered a 7.5' super-duty steel and then he tried to charge me more for the plow i actually ordered. He wanted 4400 for a 7.5' poly standard with smarthitch and hand control. So i got pissed and went to the western dealer and got a 7.5' poly pro with hand control and ultramount for 4000. This a good deal from what you guys have seen? I was just so pissed about the Boss problem. I have had good experience with western and i went back to them after a dealer error. I think i will be happy with the western, always have been in the past, was going to try boss on a recomendation from a friend. oh well

2. ultimate snow

ultimate snow Junior Member

i'v got the poly pro and love it no more rust :nod: