1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

new weheels and tires

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by fordplowkid, May 7, 2008.

1. fordplowkid

fordplowkid Member

Just got some new wheels and tires today. The wheels are 16.5 inch american racing outlaw 2s. The tires are BF Goodrich 33x12.5s. Let me know what you think of them. I also added some diamond plate on the bed rails and a tool box

Picture 014.jpg

Picture 013.jpg

Picture 015.jpg
  2. ch973934

ch973934 Senior Member

Looks good man! What year on the truck, looks like it's in good shape and the color looks cool with the diamond plating on the bed rails too...

Keep it up!

3. fordplowkid

fordplowkid Member

Its a 1997 f-350 w/351
  4. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

looks better than factory . are these only for summer use ?
  5. fordplowkid

fordplowkid Member

yeah i have these for summer i dont want to use then for plowing because they dont dig in snow very well so i have 2 other sets of tires and wheels that i will use. I had black rims on it and these sivler ones make the truck look brand new.
  6. Alaska Boss

Alaska Boss PlowSite.com Addict
    from Alaska

Now you just need a camera that focuses properly,... ;) :salute:
  7. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Nice tires, my friend just put a set of rims on his truck like those
  8. 91AK250

91AK250 PlowSite.com Addict

looks great! makes me wanna get some nice wheels..but hubcaps for now haha

i like the bed rails and that paint color!
  9. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

10. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Nice looking truck. I picked up the diamond plate bed rails too. i want to put the spray in bed liner first before i install the rails.
  11. firelwn82

firelwn82 PlowSite.com Addict

Your gonna hate that size wheel. There are only two yes TWO-2 tires you can buy for that size wheel. The one you have $700 or more and the Mud terrains about $850 or more. They look nice though.
  12. fordplowkid

fordplowkid Member

i payed $150 even per tire installed by the the place my dad buys all his dump truck and semi tires.
  13. firelwn82

firelwn82 PlowSite.com Addict

DAMNNNNNN Thats a hell of a deal.