1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New website with pics

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by jkiser96, Aug 17, 2009.

1. jkiser96

jkiser96 Senior Member

Hey guys I just got my website done & am looking for opinions on what may need cahnged or what you like about it. All comments are appreciated wether they are good or bad. Here is the address www.jandcservicesllc.com. Thanks:drinkup:

2. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

I like it a lot. Nice job.

3. jadyejr

jadyejr Senior Member
    from NC

nice and clean.

4. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

funny my company name is J&B services, nice website tho.

5. jkiser96

jkiser96 Senior Member

Thanks guys. I have several more pics to get on. I sent the pics to th guy & he laid it all out. I like how clean it is & not running over everything.

6. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

Looks great man....love it

7. weeman97

weeman97 Senior Member

hey under ya snow removal scetion snow removal is mis-spelled. othen than that great site looks like you do very nice work...top notch!

8. mullis56

mullis56 Senior Member
    from Indiana

Looking good!

9. Advantage

Advantage Senior Member

Looks Good. How does that ASV work for clearing lots? This will be the first winter for ours.

10. jkiser96

jkiser96 Senior Member

The ASV was a demo unit on an excavating job but when we got 12" of snow I multi- tasked. The machine did great other than a bad blind spot, which I am used to Bobcat's, and it really liked the fuel. Other than those 2 things it was a powerhouse, I used it to stack snow & running up on a pile about 10' high & no problems.

11. towpro570

towpro570 Senior Member

Looks good :nod: