1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Website Feedback Please!

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by gmcsierra1500, Jan 12, 2009.

1. gmcsierra1500

gmcsierra1500 Senior Member
    from CT

Hey guys just got my new website up www.BoresPropertyServices.com and am looking for some feedback, my friend designed the logo and site if you like his work hes starting a new business doing this sort of thing STS Marketing I would really appreciate the feedback and suggestions Thanks Chris

2. ColliganLands

ColliganLands PlowSite.com Addict

looks really good
    the only thing i notice is that the side bar with home.services/contact us could be a little smaller so that the main part of the page would fit without having to scroll to the right to read it all... just makes it easier for potential customers to read
    other than that really nice website

3. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

nice color choice very good font and I agree the side bar can be alot smaller so you can see the whole page without scrolling side ways

4. albhb3

albhb3 PlowSite Veteran

just dont cheat em like a dirty hore jk looks good

5. gmcsierra1500

gmcsierra1500 Senior Member
    from CT

Thanks

Thanks for the suggestion ill have him change that for me, thanks for the compliments too