1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Website!! Comments Please.....

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by RefinedPS, Dec 13, 2011.

1. RefinedPS

RefinedPS Senior Member

2. icudoucme

icudoucme Senior Member

Those before and after pics are amazing! I would move one or two of those to the main page.

3. Drakeslayer

Drakeslayer 2000 Club Member
    from Carver

Referral, not referal. The before and afters are unbelievable! Looks great

4. John143

John143 Senior Member
    from NEPA PA

Change to:

We have been providing professional window cleaning treatments for several years & also offer professional painting services along with pressure washing. As our company continues to grow we recently added snow & ice removal services. We here at Refined Property Services, are a family owned and operated business serviceing the West Michigan area. We are looking forward to hearing from you soon!! :salute:

Last edited: Dec 13, 2011
  5. tjjn06

tjjn06 Member
    from Ohio

servicing not serviceing.... just being picky.... :jester:

6. jhall22guitar

jhall22guitar PlowSite.com Addict

I would change the colors for the FAQ page, the words in white with the blue around them is sort of annoying. I would do the Questions in red with the Answers in black, keep it simple, and it will be easier to read. Everything else looks nice :D

7. John143

John143 Senior Member
    from NEPA PA

Spell checker dosnt know about dropping the "e". :nod:

8. Calvinslawns

Calvinslawns Member

Why do you run the business in Byron Center and then in Indiana?

9. RefinedPS

RefinedPS Senior Member

Thank you for the comments. Keep em coming! :salute:

I like it! I hope you don't mind, I'm just going to copy and paste. Thumbs Up (except for the spelling)

I service west Michigan, but I have a family member in Indiana that wanted to offer some similar services but didn't want to deal with the business name and marketing thing. I just let him piggyback on my name. Probably not a good idea but he's family. :dizzy:

10. hlntoiz

hlntoiz Senior Member
    from NW, CT

On your home page I wasn't sure what you did? Need to be more clear on your services immediately IMO If people don't like your home page they will not go searching.

Check mine out.

11. TomB...IN

TomB...IN Member
    from Indiana

Looks great! Whats the secret to cleaning the shingles on the roof like that? I have some terrible moss/ green looking stuff growing on my roof, id have you come do it, but its a rather far drive!

12. RefinedPS

RefinedPS Senior Member

I use the chemical "Awesome" but I think any mild chemical will work. Then just pressure wash from the top down so water doesn't get under the shingles and damage the plywood. Let me know if you have any trouble getting it off.

13. RefinedPS

RefinedPS Senior Member

What's the address?

14. TomB...IN

TomB...IN Member
    from Indiana

Any idea where I can get my hands on such an "Awesome" chemical. :laughing: And is pressure washing going to damage the shingles any?

Cant wait to give it a try!

Thanks,
    Tom

15. RefinedPS

RefinedPS Senior Member

I get it at Family Dollar. It's one of those "As Seen On TV" things. As far as damaging the shingles, just don't put high pressure directly on the shingles and start at the peak and work your way down so water doesn't get under the shingles and you will be good. :salute:

16. hlntoiz

hlntoiz Senior Member
    from NW, CT

It is in my Signature

17. RefinedPS

RefinedPS Senior Member

I found it. I can see the signature from my phone. I had to get on from the computer. I kind of copied your homepage a little. Thanks :drinkup:

18. hlntoiz

hlntoiz Senior Member
    from NW, CT

I dont' see where you copied it, but OK Thumbs Up

19. RefinedPS

RefinedPS Senior Member

Well I just took how you have your services with photos accross the home page. That's pretty much it. I'm not real tech savy.

20. RefinedPS

RefinedPS Senior Member

Changed it up again... What do you think?