1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New way to clear snow ?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Lou, Apr 16, 2002.

1. Lou

Lou Member

Well it's been snowing for the last two days. Not a whole lot sticking, but a couple of neighbors decided to give me a bad time as I wasn't plowing it. They were really raking me over the coals and even I was laughing with them.

Decided I'd have the last laff, and put my 1K Honda in the bed of the Comanche, plugged in the leaf blower, and sat on the tailgate
    while my wife drove backwards down the main drag. Had 'em howlin' ! Remember, it's the thought that counts.
  2. stslawncare

stslawncare Senior Member

snow? whats that? its 90 here today!!!! u shuold have taken a pic of that, i would have loved to seen that.
  3. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping Senior Member

Snow? i didnt know it was still snowing somewhere? 95 here today. I already have a summer tan going. lawns are growing like crazy.