1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Warning Light Dealer in SW Michigan

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by profire73, Nov 16, 2005.

1. profire73

profire73 Member

TO all:

I am new to the website but wanted to let everyone know that Westshore Fire Service is now going to start servicing all braches of the public service industry. If you need any pricing on warning lights for your vehicles please let me know and I will be more than willing to give fellow plowers a very fair price and excellent service.

We do sell the following lines; Code3, Whelen, Sho-Me, Federal Signal and, Sound-Off Signal.

Feel free to call me anytime @ 616-403-8185.

Thanks again and look forward to using the site.:waving:

Mike

2. troy28282

troy28282 Senior Member

Mike,

Is your company based out of the Holland/Hamilton area?
    You mentioned you carry Sound Off Signal products, are you competive to their pricing? I deal with Sound off directly, but if I get can get the same products alittle cheaper and not have to drive all the way there, thats great.

I will pass your number along to a friend of mine that is on an area dept., he is looking for a full size lightbar.

3. stumper1620

stumper1620 Senior Member

they are actually located in Allendale.

4. profire73

profire73 Member

Yes, we are located in Allendale but my office is located in Hamilton, Michigan. Let me know what you need a price on and you can compare what price I give you vs. what you currently pay.

Just remember there are much cheaper places to buy from depending on what you are looking for. The quality and the warrenty would be about the same for them all.

Let me know what I can do to help.

THanks,

Mike

5. RYDER

RYDER Senior Member

Do you have a web site catalog or can you send me one?

6. profire73

profire73 Member

We do have a website www.westshorefire.com but there is no online catalog. Seens how we are just starting to sell warning lights there has not been time to set one up yet. I do have plenty of catalogs that I can send you if you would like.

You can e-mail me your address (profire73@earthlink.net) or call me @ 616-403-8185 and I would be more than happy to send you some literature on the different products that we sell.

Let me know what you need.

Mike