1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Videos

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Jon Geer, Feb 20, 2011.

1. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member

2. snocrete

snocrete Banned

Sorry Jon, but thats just lame to post a vid of that truck after all this time and not show it using that back plow.....come on!
  3. maverjohn

maverjohn Senior Member

Nice truck, wish the video wasn't so dark,
  4. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

why isn't your guy running the lights on it??
  5. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

90% of the trucks in GR run back blades, not sure why.

90% of the parking lots in GR are never salted..not sure why.

A distributor of mine is located on 36th street, I go there about every two weeks and I couldn't believe my eyes, you never see back blades in SE Michigan. The hotel I was staying at along with almost every customer we visited had a sh* t load of ice on their parking lots..no salt.

Is it just not available ? We'd get fired in a instant if we don't salt around here.
  6. WMHLC

WMHLC Senior Member

alot of lots do get salt but we get alot more snow than your side of the state so people get cheap and learn to deal with it. Plus we have a ton of wooden shoe people that are super cheap.

7. cubanb343

cubanb343 Senior Member
    from ERIE

That little truck is so cool!
  8. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

what difference does it make who runs backblades ?? if it works for him it works .... not every plower in the country is gonna have the same equipment ... .002