1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Video

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by 4x4Farmer, Jan 21, 2007.

1. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

I put a little video togeather tonight. I know some of you have seen some of these clips, but now I did some editing and put some music to them. Enjoy!

2. nickv13412

nickv13412 Senior Member

very nice video, love the footage from inside the loader, looks great
  3. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX PlowSite.com Addict

Awesome video!!!....That looks fun with the loader when it fishtails....:nod: :nod:
  4. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

Nice work Farmer, looks like fun!
  5. chs1993

chs1993 Senior Member

sweet video!! What program did you use to edit?
  6. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

I used windows movie maker. This was the first time I ever used it and I thought it was pretty easy to use. Took me about 45 min to make, but now That I know how to use all the tools I could probably make it in 20min. The owner of the company saw the video today and he got so excited I think he wants me to run a video camra next time it snows instead of my loader, lol
  7. Plowfast9957

Plowfast9957 Senior Member

Nice job on the video. A good choice of music too.
  8. VAhighwayman

VAhighwayman Senior Member

Awesome job!! Great Plowin music too..

TRUE TURF LAWN Senior Member

Wow that was pointless.
  10. MStine315

MStine315 Senior Member

Pretty cool. I'd have been through that yellow gate in about 2 seconds holding on to the camera, driving the loader!

11. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

and why is it pointless true turf? is it casue theres snow piling over the edge of the bucket? is it becasue we are hard on our equipment? You wernt there, so get off my back. Dont tell me we are hard on things, casue we rarly break anything. Im sorry if we dont have a pusher box for the loader if thats what your talking about being pointless. U bring your chevy over there, and we'll see who can get that snow pile moved faster.
  12. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

I hope I can safely assume that the loader shots are strictly for entertainment purposes and that is NOT how you normally move snow with a loader?
  13. fatboy

fatboy Senior Member

Yea I second that!! maybe more payup then brains! HA HA tear em up boys.:gunsfiring:

Hey 4X4Farmer if I were closer I'd slide by with the 966 Cat and the 22' pusher and show ya how! LOL
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2007
  14. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

No, that is not how we normaly push snow with a loader. You know how people get when they know there being filmed. That was the boss running the loader though. No we dont have any pushers, but my 924 that I run has the big snow bucket. Usually when we push up windrows all three loader push bucket to bucket. I know the other site is getting alot of trash talk about this video, but for some reason, they wont let me become a member there.
  15. fatboy

fatboy Senior Member

3 loaders on ONE job????? :dizzy: I'm stickin with more payup then brains!!
  16. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

ah, ya 3 loaders on one job! This aint gas stations where plowing here. These are large lots. I got an ideia, why dont you run your snow removal operation and we'll run ours, ok!
  17. loyboy

loyboy Member
    from KCMO

now now boys, can't we all just get along. I know how it is being out ther all night long. And if someone was to film me, I would get a little wild too. Nice video 4x4! KEEP ON PLAYING!!!!!!!!!!!
  18. fatboy

fatboy Senior Member

Yea like we plow gas stations with a 22' pusher :dizzy:
    I have numerous big box stores I do, One Home depot that has room for 600 plus cars,
    its done with ONE JCB backhoe with a 10' pusher and ONE truck!
    Also do a very large COSTCO with ONE 966 Cat with the 22' pusher and TWO trucks!
    Use your time a little more wisely and you could probably do double the work you are now.payup payup
  19. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

I never said that you where plowing gas stations, I said that we are not. We run our rigs togeather cause the lots are big enough where no one is in anyones way. What difference does it make if we put one loader there for 3 hours, or put all three there for 1 hour?? Yes if its in the middle of a storm we split them up that way we can keep everyone open, but on a normal push at night we run togeather and I see nothing wrong with that. Yes If we get some pusher boxes im sure we could take more on, but right now we have just enough accounts for the eight pieces of equipment we have. Loaders usually do the lots that reqire alot of backdragging, pickups usually windrow alot of the large parking lots, and then the loaders push the windrows up, and the skidsteers run downtown where most of the lots are small, and close by so they can drive from lot to lot.
  20. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

you are charging to haul snow away right it was a cool vid