1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Victory Sweeper!

Discussion in 'Sweeper Forum' started by ConCon, Nov 8, 2006.

1. ConCon

ConCon Junior Member
    from Alabama

2. ConCon

ConCon Junior Member
    from Alabama

Let me know what you guys think about it!

3. jdshamong

jdshamong Junior Member

Nice looking truck

4. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

if i was in the sweeping business id take one....will it pick up snow

5. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Senior Member
    from Mass

6. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

yeah you dont think that those pictures are gonna change like that

7. VictorySweeper

VictorySweeper Junior Member

This sweeper will actually pick up snow, though it wouldn't make much sense to do that because it would fill up the hopper so fast you'd have to dump it several times every couple hours. What most people in the north do is they attach a snowplow to the front of these and plow snow when they are not sweeping. They do this in the winter and then sweep when it's not as "snowy" outside. This sweeper will pick up just about anything including bricks. It's nearly impossible to get the side doors open on it when it's running because of the vacuum inside the hopper. Hopefully we will have a demo video up soon of it. Have a great day!

Tim

8. 04superduty

04superduty PlowSite.com Addict

thats a pretty good idea, putting a plow on the sweaper.

9. VictorySweeper

Yeah, it allows the guy running the sweeper to still work during the winter. It's not as big of a problem down here in Alabama, but I'm sure it would be in places like Colorado or Michigan.

Tim

10. trebordollars

trebordollars Junior Member

How Much?

How much does a sweeper unit like that cost?

T~

11. VictorySweeper

That one is our most expensive one and I think one that is fully loaded with 2 cameras, an LCD screen, engine shroud, and some other things it comes to somewhere in the $80's. Don't quote me on that because I'm not exactly for sure. We also sell a model that is a single engine that is going to be more like $65000 or so. And our little tow-behind model is $15,000.

Tim

12. Superior L & L

Superior L & L PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

$80,000 thats a lot less than i thought it would be for a sweeper. Does that include the truck?

13. VictorySweeper

Yes, that includes the truck, a 60 month, 5000 hour, 100,000 mile warranty. It includes everything that you see in the picture. The little tow behind model that we have is a pretty mean machine, it will pick up lug nuts which believe it or not, an air sweeper with no brush will not. I'd love to answer any questions or send anyone information about our products if you wish. I have both hardcopy and electronic formats.

Tim

14. Snowshow

Snowshow Member

Tim,

I am currently running Tymco 210's and am very interested in a new unit for this year. Can you please send me a information packet and/or pricing list when on the Victory Sweepers. My email is gofastboater@hotmail.com,

Thanks

Jim

15. VictorySweeper

Jim,

I sent you an email containing the specification sheets and the features and benefits sheet. These can also be found on our website <b>www.victorysweepers.com</b> for anyone else who is interested.

Thanks!

Tim

16. WrightSweep

WrightSweep Junior Member

T500

I work for a sweeper company in Raleigh, NC and we've been using the T500s for several months now. We were using one of the old Tow-Vacs, which this design was based on and I love the T500.

What Tim told you was correct, it will pick up just about anything. For the price and the low maintenance, you can't beat it. Plus, you have a small truck that can get double duty when not using the tow behind sweeper.

David