1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New V Pro 8000 ???

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by iad618, Feb 12, 2008.

1. iad618

iad618 Junior Member

Just got a v pro 8000 last weekend. got sick of spreading by hand.Is their some kind of general setting for the auger speed and spinner speed? I know that i can fine tune it after a couple of times out . but for a general setting i am clues. please help!!

2. Runner

Runner Senior Member

Wow. You went all out - from spreading by hand to a bulk spreader. There is actually a few threads on here regarding thee speeds with this spreader. If you do some searches with some different word combos, I think you'll come up with something. I'm sure someone else will chime in on this, as well. the only problem is, is that the way it looks, you may not have any use for it for a while.:cry:

3. hammerstein

hammerstein Senior Member

99 & 99, I always leave the auger at full speed cause I want to get in and get out, I usually run the spinner at 99 but turn it down to around 15 when doing a single lane with grass on either side.