1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

NEW V-Box Spreaders.....Blowout SALE!!!!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by got-h2o, Nov 26, 2008.

1. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Supplies are limited so first ones to respond/PM have 1st spots on the list.

SnowWay has offered my dealer (good friend of mine) a pre-season buy on multiple units (even though pre-season is now over). He ran 1 last year on his dump and has ordered another for his pickup. Another friend of mine has bought 1 already and loves it. It's nice and low profile (see out back window), yet holds the same material as others it's capacity. I figured I'd offer it to you guys too. The spreader offered is the 8EVB Fixed Chute, mild steel model. Factory warranty included.

Here's the link......for info, click "show printable".

Price is $3,000 each plus tax, cash and carry. Installation available on site, and delivery is also available to a point. Won't last long at this price, b/c like I said, it's a limited time promotional deal. I'm not gaining anything on this, I just think it's a great deal and want to help out a friend. For those interested, I'll hook you up directly with him.
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2008