1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

new utility body pix

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by earnies2, Mar 28, 2008.

1. earnies2

earnies2 Senior Member

Well i'm making progress, all the new tool boxes finally came in . I had to cut out the lower face and the support rod for the door closer of the front and rear compartments to get the tool boxes in thay just fit the door closer support just touches the top of the boxes. I cut 2 more holes for lights and bought new fuel fill holders. I have deceided to paint and clear the body than paint the chassie than mount ....I cant take my truck apart until i know it's not going to snow....check out the pix utility body pictures from trucks photos on webshots ussmileyflag
  2. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

From what I can tell it looks pretty nice
  3. earnies2

earnies2 Senior Member

thanks for the look, well the uerathane primer,paint and clear coat came in, also the new running boards....trying to find a set of alloy wheels maby another set of simulators....still reserching bed liners....sofar i like the rattlegaurd system becaus it is part polyuerathane and part epoxie and you add crum rubber to the mix.......ussmileyflag