1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New/used Fisher MM1 7.6

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Jim@esitrucks, Jul 26, 2011.

1. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

No idea how we ended up with this. Needs some parts cylinders ect...no idea if the pump works or not. Cutting edge never hit the ground plowing...mounting points still have powder coat on em. Great restoration project or spare parts from someone. So as is, no mounts,or truck side at all. 1000.00 OBO...can be shipped at buyers expense
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

3. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

4. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

That's a great deal for somebody!!! With what parts cost and as MM1 stuff gets harder to find, if you owned one that is cheap at twice the price. You cannot buy just the replacement blade assembly for that price!!!

5. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

what he said^^^^^

6. x.system

x.system Senior Member

Shipped to 48851? I gotta make another order with you Monday. I need a copy of that lift chain for sure for my other one. I also need a pin for the lift cylinder if you can get me one.

7. CAT 245ME

CAT 245ME PlowSite.com Addict

You have the plow listed as a 7'6 but I see 4 trip springs so this plow should be an 8 footer.

I think all the 7'6 Fisher's had 3 trip springs.

8. wolfmobile8

wolfmobile8 Senior Member

I was going to say the same thing lol and yes the 8ft fishers have 4 trip springs and the 7'6ft's only have 3 trip springs thats how you can tell the difference.

9. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

To be honest I was takin pictures didnt pay too much attention.. lol

10. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

So now it's even a BETTER deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!