1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New (used) Chevy

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by TJLC, Mar 27, 2001.

1. TJLC

TJLC Junior Member

I just bought a 1993 Chevy c/k1500 Cheyene longbeb 4.3 v6. It runs fine but has some cosmetic problems (dents in body). It is automatic,ac, bedliner, with 66,000 miles. I paid $4,000 + tax, tittle dealer prep, etc... from a local dealer. I think I did ok but just wanted opnions on how you all think I did.

2. Fine Lines Lawn

Fine Lines Lawn Member

Not bad. My ex would probably enjoy the tittle dealer prep.

3. MATTHEW

MATTHEW Member
    from NE OHIO

it's a mystery

You got a decent price. As far as reliability, there is no way to know-yet. I have heard of new truck owners having the thing in the shop every month. Then there's some (like me) who bought an older truck with higher miles-running the crap out of it- and having relatively no problems. Check the date on the door. Many people say if your truck was produced on a monday or friday-it may be a lemon. Who knows.