1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New use (maybe)

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by cjasonbr, Feb 2, 2009.

1. cjasonbr

cjasonbr Senior Member
    from Mass

It seems like pretty much every single use has been covered but i may have a new one.

I put FF on the extendable hose on my kitchen sink faucet. So when i pull the hose out it slides right back into it's base real easy. Uhhuhhuh.

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

My mom swears by it for kitchen use. :D

3. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

BB's mom holds a can of FF and swears at him to get out of the kitchen or she'll hit him over the head with it.:D

4. nbenallo33

nbenallo33 Senior Member

i sprayed fluid film in the toilet the other day on the slider because it kept over filling with water.. now it stops great

5. augerandblade

augerandblade PlowSite.com Addict

:jester:not for internal use!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

6. joyofFluidFilm

joyofFluidFilm Senior Member

Grandview, you always have something funny as hell to say....you crack me up...:jester:

7. nbenallo33

nbenallo33 Senior Member

just wanted to share so i thought i would put it here...
    here is a pic i used fluid film on my door because the latch kept sticking and now it works great!:nod:

ff.jpg

8. Milwaukee

Milwaukee 2000 Club Member

Have not open fluid film that I got about 4 years ago but hate to waste expensive fluid film it still sit near my fish tank.

9. grandview

Mill,is that like saying if I have a million dollars and if I spend one dollar I'm not a millionaire,I'm a 999,999 aire?

Will you use it . I think the fish are getting tired of looking at !

10. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Yup they are still looking at it :D

img228.jpg

11. Milwaukee

Milwaukee 2000 Club Member

1 can cost $8.50 so I can't find something that I need.

It been sit there same spot for 4 years.

If someone give me fluid film that been open then I would use it.

12. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Pop the cans cherry before GV gets his hands on it.:drinkup:

13. joyofFluidFilm

joyofFluidFilm Senior Member

woohoo nick, you took another picture. how about a shirt or a sticker? Whaddya say?!?

14. grandview

Wait a miniute. He takes one picture and gets another shirt? What about me? I could use a few more myself.

15. justme-

justme- 2000 Club Member

When I got my sample cans way back, I gave one to a friend who is a locksmith.
    He installed security door hinges,- the type with interlocking teeth along the pivot.

He was complaining that he'd install and lube them with white lithe and get a call back in 2 weeks the door hinges were binding. He'd arrive to find the lithe had collected sand and grit, so he'd clean and re lube. If they weren't lubed they'd wear too fast. While that's a good service call, it was a PITA so he tried everything he could find, silicone, WD, teflon oil...
    He happened to have a set in the truck for an install the next day so we tried some. Gave him a can and sent him to find a dealer. After 6 months he had no call backs and they worked smoother than with lithe....
    Bottom line is {Dano- here's a slogan for you...} If it needs to be lubed FF it!

16. Dano50

Dano50 PlowSite.com Addict
    from CA

Ooh, I like it! Thanks for the testimonial.

17. Dano50

Dano50 PlowSite.com Addict
    from CA

Man, it costs us money to ship those cans out. :cry: The whole reason to invest that type of money is so people will actually try the product.

The can is not expensive once you realize the lasting power. Give it a try. :nod: