1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New use for a Exmark Lazer

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Wesley's Lawn, Apr 15, 2012.

1. Wesley's Lawn

Wesley's Lawn Senior Member

2. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

wtf!!! did not work to good
  3. bean7654

bean7654 Member

That is just to funny to even comment on!!!! How does anyone even come up with this idea........
  4. Grassman09

Grassman09 2000 Club Member

The guy in the blue shirt standing next to the truck mower chute facing him. Not the sharpest tools in the shed.

This has Andrew from Cedar Grounds written all over it.
  5. dc240nt

dc240nt Junior Member

This is just the kind of stuff that makes me leary about buying used equiptment.
  6. maverjohn

maverjohn Senior Member

As stupid as it is, if they attached a line to it they mite of had more control, funny hillbilly's
  7. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

Looking at the mower that's a 1998/1999 model Exmark so maybe it's a high hour POS that they don't care about anymore... Still seems like a stupid idea to try doing that!
  8. plowingkid35

plowingkid35 Senior Member

Tell him that there are these companies out there now days that make pole saws, weed whips and all sorts of stuff to do that..... Darwins theory at its finest
  9. ch973934

ch973934 Senior Member

10. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Doesn't work for me. youtube says error occurred.
  11. randomb0b123

randomb0b123 PlowSite.com Addict
    from america

warranty repair- how did the mower get damaged? i had it tied to my crane truck and was using it to trim brush............. sir that wont be covered
  12. Young Pup

Young Pup PlowSite Fanatic

What a bunch of morons. Let the boom cable snap and you will be fishing the mower out of the pond.