1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Upfittig Next Week!

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by lawn king, Dec 7, 2007.

1. lawn king

lawn king PlowSite.com Addict

New 29 series & whelan strobe bar upfitting next week! I will post pictures here.

2. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Can't wait to see them.

3. lawn king

I stopped by drinkwaters today (pembroke ma.) as i was in the area. The shop crew was assembling a lexan 29 series for floor display. These guys are good, i have full confidence in them installing my new 29 & strobes!

4. toby4492

I am confident that Tom and his crew will do a fine job in representing our product line.

Don't forget to post pictures when you can.

Happy Holidays,

5. lawn king

I have done a lot of plowing/removal over the years as im as im pushing 46 and worked exclusively in lawn care since i was 16. My favorite plow rig was my 1996 GM extended cab 2500 with an 8' curtis series 2000. Second favorite, my isuzu NPR turbodiesel with my snoway 25. Plowing with a cabover is a dream as you can actually see the full blade and what its plowing over! I cant wait to plow with my with my 2008 duramax/allison 3500 HD! I honestly priced out only 2 plows for this truck, the curtis and the snoway, both are great plows and the only upfits i myself would buy! Just for the record, the snoway was a grand more than the curtis & i elected to stay with the snoway as i have complete confidence in the product, the factory support and in all honesty, now having an authorized dealer close by made it a no brainer!! LET IT SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. toby4492

Quality Products+Excellent Retailer Support=Satisfied and repeat customers

We appreciate your loyalty and your business. Don't forget to spread the word about Sno-Way. wesport