1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

NEW Ultramount truckside complete for GM 1500

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by got-h2o, Nov 24, 2008.

1. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Truck side only. Perfect condition! This was removed from a brand new truck (classic 07, brackets fit 99-current and all wiring the same aside from headlight harness 03-up only). It is complete with brackets, mounting hardware, receivers, Isolation Module and all wiring necessary. Has never seen snow. Will email pics. PM me with email address for pictures. Make offer. Paypal only or cash if picked up.

Nice used controllers available too.

2. isp531

isp531 Junior Member
    from Indiana

Used Controllers

What style controllers do you have?

3. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Just a few handhelds left for now, may get joysticks in though. I usually sell joysticks with trucks so that's why I run out.

4. isp531

isp531 Junior Member
    from Indiana

Would you be interested in trading two used joysticks for two handhelds? If so how much? Also im a Trooper out of Lowell so I can pick them up with we could work something out.

5. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member