1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

new trucks

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by kagenewengland, Oct 12, 2011.

1. kagenewengland

kagenewengland Senior Member

looking to buy 10 crew cab gas trucks; Are there any dealers that would have this much inventory? Can these trucks be upfitted with 9' fisher plows for less than 35k? Any source with in 500 miles of MA would be prefered

2. unhcp

unhcp PlowSite.com Addict

portsmouth ford would be your only hope

3. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

There are plenty of Ford dealers in Mass, Rodman/Jack Madden/Herb Chambers/Etc. I'd email around and see what they can do for you. Also, a lot of dealerships have salesmen dedicated to fleet sales which may help you out as well. Good luck.

4. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

I think any ford dealer could hook you up for an order that big. if you have a particular one that you go to just plain out asked them can they get 10 of those trucks? they will barter and ship in from other dealers.

5. trevier

trevier Senior Member

a crew cab truck, has to be a 350,4x4 with a 9ft plow for under 35k good luck buddy, that plow alone will run you around 5500 or more I bet, also good luck trying to find a gas engine, the only thing I have found are diesels, so there goes your 35k price tag, you'll have to order those babies,

6. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

I've seen the opposite around here. A pretty big Ford dealer locally has about 15 F250 and 350's and all but 1 is a gasser, even the two 1 ton dumps they have are gasser's.

7. Raymond S.

Raymond S. Senior Member

That's going to be tough. My single cab 350 gas was $30,050, no plow, pretty much break even price (they made around $500.) I have a dealer hookup and is actually a pretty honest guy. We do alot of business. I can't see how you'll get a crew cab w/ plow for $35k. You might get close if they can get a deal through the plow dealer. I mean it's not everyday someone orders 10 trucks, let alone 10 plows.