1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New truck

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Shaw, Nov 7, 2009.

1. Shaw

Shaw Member

I just picked up a 1997 Ford F150 4x4 with 240 on it. I'm still thinking about putting a plow on it, maybe a snow bear for this time being.

2. carl b

carl b PlowSite.com Addict
    from Ohio

looks clean, you may want to get a better plow. tho
  3. Shaw

Shaw Member

Well I only got a few place(10) to plow that's why I m getting one of those . Next I ll be getting a f250 with a western
  4. XLC93

XLC93 Junior Member

Why not get a decent western for that and transfer it to your 250 when you get it? Just a thought...
  5. Milwaukee

Milwaukee 2000 Club Member

better idea.

Western plow is better than snowbear.
  6. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

on the driver side it looks like the bed mount settled. Nice truck. what engine does it have in it?
  7. Shaw

Shaw Member

Yeah I m probably getting a used western sometime this week and yeah i know I gotta check that out better tomorrow. Its got 4.6L
  8. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

ya it looks like you might need a bed mount by the looks of it. I cant see the passenger side but the driver side is shot.