1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New truck

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by justinizzi, Oct 3, 2009.

1. justinizzi

justinizzi Senior Member

hey guy we just added a new truck to our fleet it is a 2009 ford F-550 mason dump 4x4 diesel. Not sure but i think we are going to put a fisher 9.6 extreme V plow what do you guys think We have all fisher plows on the other truck and love them.
  2. chcav1218

chcav1218 Senior Member

i think i wanna see a picture
  3. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Me too. But I think the fisher is a great plow to use
  4. creativedesigns

creativedesigns PlowSite.com Addict

Why get a v-plow? Go bigger with the Fisher XLS!

F-550's are mega trucks, get some pics up. :popcorn:
  5. JeepCreepn01

JeepCreepn01 Senior Member
    from Ohio

haha this is gonna be like the dodge dump thread that went on forever and no pics from IDOCTORTREES
  6. JaimeG

JaimeG Senior Member

Yeah man, Fisher plow go good on Ford trucks. We plan on getting the same plow for our dually someday, in stainless of course. Post some pics!
  7. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

Pictures pictures pictures lol
  8. chcav1218

chcav1218 Senior Member

that truck will be amazing with a big plow. What are you planning on using it for? roads? parking lots? I hope its not a driveway rig lol
  9. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

The 9.5 XV with wings would be bigger than the XLS. Better for stacking too.

If you have a Boss Dealer nearby, do yourself a favor and at least look at the V-XT after looking at the Fisher.