1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Truck

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by snow, Aug 25, 2002.

1. snow

snow PlowSite.com Veteran

I ended up buying the 78 gmc dump truck i looked it. The guy was asking $1900, i got it for $1500. Runs good, the dump works well, new clutch, new brakes, new exhaust. They took the fenders, grille, doors, hood off an 84 gmc jimmy and put them on the truck so it looks newer. It's 2wd with a 350 and a 4 spd. I have some work to do on it, and i'll probably paint it soon either all black or white cab/light green dump body. I have to add backup lights to it
    and probably some strobes. :D

I was using it yesterday at the yard where i keep it to move fill, worked great.

Bryan

p8240008.jpg

Last edited: Aug 25, 2002
  2. stslawncare

stslawncare Senior Member

looks great! any idea how many miles?

3. snow

snow PlowSite.com Veteran

The speedometer doesn't work, but the guy said 109,000. The heads were just done on the engine, and it runs very strong.

Bryan

4. Mike Nelson

Mike Nelson Senior Member

Bryan,

Looks like a great deal! Good Luck with the new truck. I might have a plow for you.