1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New truck

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by cmo18, Oct 28, 2012.

1. cmo18

cmo18 Senior Member

After adding the loader, and a few more accountants I decide it was time to expand and purchase another truck. I've been looking all summer for a new dump truck and finally came across this gem.

2007 Dodge ram 3500, 11ft dump, 6.7 cummins, 43,000kms. Works great, going to be hanging a 9'6 snowdogg v, and a spreader in back.

photo(3).jpg

2. SnowStacker83

SnowStacker83 Junior Member

Beautiful truck

3. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

Awesome are you adding wings as well like the other snowdogg? I just saw they come out with a flared wing (boss vxt style) V plow called the VXF you should check it out.

4. cmo18

cmo18 Senior Member

Yes the new snow dogg has the flared wings, I'm going to wait a bit to get the wings as it will be an employee driving and I dont trust him with a 11ft plow!

5. unhcp

unhcp PlowSite.com Addict

nice truck, time to put it to work!

6. f250harvest

f250harvest Member
    from CT

Nice truck! Looks clean!

7. S-205

S-205 Senior Member
    from Ontario

What do you think of the 6.7 so far?

8. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

nice looking truck good luck with it

9. maverjohn

maverjohn Senior Member

Sharp looking truck, post more pic's when you get thing hung on it.

10. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

Is that dump really 11'? It looks shorter...more like a 9, certainly not sure though

11. BlueRam2500

BlueRam2500 Senior Member

Sweet rig!

12. hlntoiz

hlntoiz Senior Member
    from NW, CT

You will love it Especially the 6 spd tranny. I love mine, My most favorite truck ever. I have had them all.