1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New truck

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by joepetrilli, Dec 17, 2011.

1. joepetrilli

joepetrilli Member
    from NJ

New 9 foot Mason Dump. Dont want to letter thought I could put Name other info on side boards. What kind of boards and how should I letter them?ussmileyflag

body.JPG

2. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Nice. How about black sideboards with metal plate attached to them. Then paint the plate with whatever. That would look good.

3. joepetrilli

joepetrilli Member
    from NJ

Sounds nice! Have you seen this with like a removable plate/sign that could perhaps be stored behind seat so when I'm in my driveway etc. people dont knock on my door for a estimate?

4. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

Could you post some better pics, that's a cool looking truck.

5. SnoMan19

SnoMan19 Member

Sweet truck. how about diamond plate sides with a smaller metal sign in the middle of them.

6. joepetrilli

joepetrilli Member
    from NJ

Sounds great but I think because my tool boxes are black I'm looks for black poly boards.

7. Sabsan84

Sabsan84 Senior Member

nice truck, i just bought one like that too, white with black dejana dump...diesel though...funny thing is new diesel sounds like a mix between a duramax and a gas engine,lol

8. ken643

ken643 Senior Member

Hey Joe, I didnt know you were on here? I love this site! Hows the New truck?

9. L.I.Mike

L.I.Mike Senior Member

Nice truck, good luck with it.

10. joepetrilli

joepetrilli Member
    from NJ

Funny! Fisher XLS Tuesday

11. ken643

ken643 Senior Member

Are you going with the XLS? I wanted one of those bad for the pick up, been doing a lot of research on them. Maybe someday, dont really need it for what I do. But I like it. Are you going to Shaws? $5995.00 installed?

When you get it put on I would ove to see it in person. let me know when your around?

12. joepetrilli

joepetrilli Member
    from NJ

Yeh you got it! Im sure I'll see you somewhere between Townyard and FD.Most likely thinking about adding shoes since I hopefully will be doing road and my gravel driveway.

13. ken643

ken643 Senior Member

good idea, Its a sweet plow, I have asked guys on here and anyone who has it loves it, claim its very productive. I have a thread under fisher industries XLS good, bad? I watched a bunch of videos on youube as well. Its a sweet plow. Good luck with it.

14. plow3232

plow3232 Senior Member

wish my dump would fit in my garage. what size is that door?

15. joepetrilli

joepetrilli Member
    from NJ

Main door 20 by 10 other 3 10 by 10.