1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Truck Wrap

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by BlackIrish, May 22, 2009.

1. BlackIrish

BlackIrish Senior Member

Still in the design stage, which makes it a perfect time to get everyone's opinion.
    The truck would be black not blue. Going to try swapping the white for yellow,, and yellow for white in the lettering. Need to see more shingles and no bricks and windows in the background pic. And of course a tractor/snowblower or 2 . The tractors are yellow.

Attached Files:

2. rebelplow

rebelplow Senior Member

Bold and to the point. I'd say more shingles as well, since it just looks like colored graphics otherwise. Do you do your own vinyl?

3. jayman3

jayman3 Senior Member

Looks good Black,will definetly get people to spend therepayup.

4. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

too large, tone it down 100% IMO...just overkills the whole truck that way.,

5. BigDave12768

BigDave12768 PlowSite.com Addict

Yeah way to big. It wil look stupid on trucks. There is a guy in Weymouth called Dirty Roofer. Couldnt tell you his phone number, But his truck is very eye catching and his signage works. The tailgates are bright pink or bright green, Then a regular sign on the door in pink or green. I couldnt tell you any other roofing company or landscapers trucks in Weymouth or any where else. So if you want to stand out. Bright pink tailgate!!!! I will snap a photo of it. I even know where he lives becuase that damm tailgate is so eye catching

Last edited: May 23, 2009
  6. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

i think its a little too big...

7. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

make the roofing the same size as the other words... very nice tho

8. scitown

scitown Senior Member

I live in Weymouth and read this post yesterday afternoon. Im thinking to myself what the hell, I've never seen this roofing company he is talking about. Then when I was cutting thru to go to the highway BOOM big ugly tailgate with the word "Snow plowing" screaming out at me. My girlfriend was not as entertained as I. The trucks are nice too just really ugly but boy do they stand out.

9. BlackIrish

BlackIrish Senior Member

Subtle I'm not.........Really stands out in a Home Depot parking lot

iphoneJan10 022.jpg

10. jayman3

jayman3 Senior Member

Ya or in that new Lowes stor you guys have out there,looks good.

11. JDiepstra

JDiepstra PlowSite.com Addict

TOO BIG

and take of the "Harley Davidson"

12. BlackIrish

BlackIrish Senior Member

Its a rolling billboard, it works for me.

13. THE-BOSS-PLOWS

THE-BOSS-PLOWS Senior Member

How did you make this its pretty cool.

14. silvercity

silvercity Senior Member

Looks good, but what does it run you to do that? I know it is $150 for 2 small door signs on each of my trucks.

15. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

I like it, sure its obnoxiously large BUT its serves the purpose and it EASY to read unlike most guys lettered trucks....for a work truck it looks GREAT but I wouldnt wanna drive it 24/7

16. Sticks

Sticks Senior Member
    from Ontario

Looks Good!

17. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

I love when people say its too large- chances are, his company will get a call for roofing/snow services and yours with a magentic sign with 3" tall lettering will not.

I love it. Those wrap's are close to $3000 depeding on size and who you go through. I called a "chain" sign company about one of those about a year ago and he said $2500-$3000.

18. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

i like it, rolling billboard is the way to go.

19. LTLANDSCAPING

LTLANDSCAPING Member

As long as it makes your phone ring! Like Ben said... Rolling Board!

20. M.S.P.M.

M.S.P.M. Senior Member

looks good.