1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Truck&Trailer

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Tuxx, Sep 11, 2007.

1. Tuxx

Tuxx Senior Member
    from NE Ohio

Here is my new truck&trailer from last year

plowsite pics 006.jpg

plowsite pics 007.jpg

plowsite pics 008.jpg

plowsite pics 009.jpg

plowsite pics 010.jpg

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

When you go on vacation do you put the plow in the trailer?:D

I think we need a closeup of your wife!

3. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

With the amount of snow in the first picture I'm surprised you had time to take a picture. I hope I never see one like that.

4. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Good eyes, I didn't even see her.

Cet, I would love it to snow like that. We should have to call the army in at least once every winter. LOL

Nice truck and trailer. How does that thing tow?

5. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

whats the floor under the camper made of in the last pic??? is it just ply wood? thats a great idea.

6. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

I remember that storm started on a Thursday night and school was closed Friday and it took us until Sunday night to get done. We left some spots that looked like the first picture because it was school on one side and portables on the other with 30' in between.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2007
  7. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

Im with you. Ive only plowed 1 maybe 2 storms like that, holy cow i go kookoo :dizzy: Its almost discouraging when you first pull into the lot, but fun at the same time.

8. F350 Snowman

F350 Snowman Senior Member

payup :drinkup: Nice setup there!

I would LOVE to see snow like that, maybe a long 36 or so hours but thats what were here for

9. dmax08

dmax08 Senior Member

We had allot of snow like that last year with all of the lake effect from lake ontario..

10. Philbilly2

Philbilly2 2000 Club Member

That snow would be awsome. Rollin in the money!

11. Tuxx

Tuxx Senior Member
    from NE Ohio

New to this fourm stuff,answers are no,maybe,concrete pad,tows okay,little lite on HP since its a 5.4. I plowed 21 times last year,that 2-13,15 07 storm was 25 hours,I also work a regular job.How many times did everyone else plow last year? Got more pics if interested. Tuxx

12. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

PICS ARE ALWAYS GOODtymusic

13. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

Nice rig Tuxx. I Do remember that storm very well. I was replacing a plow pump in the wee hours of the 14th in the middle of a lot. I got to a few of my res. customers, and the snow was 6-8 feet, yes I said FEET, against the garage door. My commercials were no better. Are you from Ohio??? Looks like you were plowing a Lowe's or a Wal-mart???

14. Tuxx

Tuxx Senior Member
    from NE Ohio

The pics are on Tyler Blvd,Second Parker building.Do you know Carlo or Chris,Thats where I got my Boss.Also you might know Tim H.

15. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

Tuxx, we have probably ran into each other at best truck more than once and didnt know it, lol. I go there quite often. Carlo and Chris are good guys. I get all of my plow stuff there and get my mower parts there too. I drive the beige/gold Silverado 2500 with the big whelen edge bar on the roof. Cant miss it. We should meet up sometime.

16. cobraman

cobraman Member

That is a sweet setup

17. WSR

WSR Junior Member

Looks like the amount of snow we get in the UP.

18. Tuxx

Tuxx Senior Member
    from NE Ohio

New Truck

cobraman,WSR, Thanks,that snow was alot of fun

19. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

And the wife picture?:D

20. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Maybe it's the girlfriend and the wife doesn't know about her yet!