1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New truck ready to work

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by d&r, Dec 13, 2013.

1. d&r

d&r Member

Thank you to Western Plow Giveaway for the new Prodigy Christmas came early!!! Thanks to Regional Truck for the install.

2. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

That's awesome congrats

FSUPERDUTY Senior Member

Very cool,looks great!
  4. IA Farmer

IA Farmer Senior Member

Nice setup. Can't beat a free plow. Give us some feed back after you get to try it out.
  5. alldayrj

alldayrj PlowSite.com Addict

Thats AWESOME. Congrats. Get to pushin
  6. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

What is the prodigy, is like the wideout?
  7. FF/P215

FF/P215 Senior Member
    from 01085

Congrats! That's an awesome feeling and experience!! Good luck with it this year!
  8. d&r

d&r Member

Yes but the wings are automatic.

Thanks Guys hope to be using it in about 6 hours.... my 1994 GMC 2500 will be taking a break from this storm.
  9. fozzy

fozzy Member

It looks like you won my plow. Congratulations.
  10. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

Congrats!! Try not to F'up Fozzy's plow while you're using it. :D
  11. DJ Contracting

DJ Contracting PlowSite.com Addict

Coolio congrats have fun and be safe
  12. MR. Elite

MR. Elite Senior Member
    from E Town

Very nice setup U got there brother!! Im deff highly interested in how U like the plow and the overall performance of it as well!!?? Also, seems as tho later in day here u get 2 pop her cherry…… Fingers crossed!!!
  13. hardwoodcd

hardwoodcd Senior Member

Congrats on the win!!!!!! Let us know how you like it!
  14. Glenn Lawn Care

Glenn Lawn Care Senior Member

Congrats! Those look like nice plows.
  15. Snoviper

Snoviper Senior Member

16. d&r

d&r Member

Broke in the plow yesterday. The plow works great, the wings reduces the trail off when pushing and is as easy as running a straight blade. But the nice part is when I lock the wing outward the plow turns into a 9 foot straight blade. It take a little getting used to when stacking up and over a curb with the wings forward. :drinkup:
  17. 'Rude Dog

'Rude Dog Member

looks good on the front of that gmc... I hope I win this months, would like to see what a v plow would look like on my 04 gmc... the 89 k2500 with the 8 ft meyers would be a xmas present to my son, to break him into the biz full time !!!congrats !!!
  18. tony h

tony h Junior Member

how about a few pics of the controls inside the cab?
  19. scott3430

scott3430 PlowSite.com Addict

Wow, congrats - that is something sweet to win! Looks great on the front of your GMC. Nice to win something that can now make you lots of $$$ :)