1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Truck/Plow

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by N2VSB, Dec 20, 2003.

1. N2VSB

N2VSB Junior Member

Hello Everyone,

I have been lingering for a while reading your posts, and have learned a lot. Now that I have a plow truck, I thought I would share my Pictures with you. I am a newbie to the whole plowing thing, and this purchase is just a way of testing the waters to see if i like it or not. Anyway, it is a 1999 Chevy Silverado, with an 7.5' ARCTIC Snow plow. Oh, and it has the LB? 420 rotating beacon from Code 3. Let me know what you think.

Thanks,

Todd

pc200001.jpg

2. N2VSB

N2VSB Junior Member

Another Pic

Another Pic

pc200002.jpg

3. N2VSB

N2VSB Junior Member

Another

Another

pc200006.jpg

4. Dieselgeek

Dieselgeek Senior Member

Might need to take some daytime pics...

5. N2VSB

N2VSB Junior Member

Last One

Last One

pc200007.jpg

6. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

truck looks good. where did you buy your plow?

7. N2VSB

N2VSB Junior Member

meyer22288, I got the plow at the Miracle Shop, Just off of Route 9, in Clifton Park.

Dieselgeek, Yeah that was the plan that day, but my girlfriend spoiled those plans. I took the plow off the next day, so I will post new pictures when the next snow storm hits.

Todd

8. VictoryRedK1500

VictoryRedK1500 Member

Nice truck! It reminds me a lot of mine. How does it hold the plow, and do you have timbrens? Is it a Z71? Look forward to seeing more pics of it. Here is my truck. BTW, I am from upstate NY originally. Elmira to be exact. :D

camera picture 10.jpg

Last edited: Dec 24, 2003
  9. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

Nice steup! How good does the plow work? I haven't heard much about that type but I've been checking into them.:waving: