1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Truck mags...

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by mcwlandscaping, Dec 27, 2006.

1. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

Here are my new truck mags, i bought three, one for each door and one for tailgate....as you can see in the pic, the really lit up sections were done in very reflective vynal for night time efffectiveness. At somepoint ill try and get some good daytime pics.

Justin Kemp of The DaSign Shop in PA made these. He is a GREAT guy to deal with and does all sorts of truck lettering and signs! I would recommend him to anyone! I'm not much of an artist but he really pulled the few design ideas i had together!!!

IMG_0905.jpg

IMG_0906.jpg

IMG_0907.jpg

Last edited: Dec 27, 2006
  2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Just make sure you take them off and clean under them or you will have a bunch of scratches under them.

Looks good.

3. mcwlandscaping

yup! at least once a week!!!

4. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

Hey did you get those from the guy on ebay or somewhere around you?

5. mcwlandscaping

guy in Pennsylvania!! lol, re read first post i added stuff about that to it.

6. jmurphy

jmurphy Member

Sweet, i thought i saw magnets in your Christmas lights pics.

7. jbone

jbone Senior Member

those are nice. I never even thought about getting reflective ones.

8. ALarsh

ALarsh Senior Member

Fist time seeing reflective ones. How much were they?

9. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

I hooked Mike up with Justin. Justin used to be a landscaper so he knows what we all need. He did my truck and is freaking great. Mike saw my truck and was on the phone with Justin within mins.

He does it partime at his house. I drove his neighbors nuts, because just was lettering my truck in his driveway at night till about 2 am when he did them. (all that grass on the hood and side took forever)

Jkemp@dasignshop.com jjtkc@msn.com is where you can get a hold of him. Just tell him Will sent ya. Then he will hook you up.

dumpgrass.jpg

10. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

my bobcat He redid all the orginial bobcat decals in my company colors too.

(its not on here, but he also put my logo and phone number on the back after I painted it.)

btw on the top tube on the back pivote arms. Its says "think snow" with snow flakes on both sides.

greenmachine.jpg

11. snow plow man57

snow plow man57 Member

nice signs man looks great!!!! also i like that bobcat in those colors!

12. salopez

salopez Senior Member

Mike Where ever did you get that idea for your mags?....
    How much did they run you? I really like the refective, justin and I have been talking about doing that on my next set.

13. mcwlandscaping

HAHAHAHA, SAL!!!! thanks for the GREAT ideas from yours!!! Then Justin and I kinda built on it. Justin just kept giving me more design options and i just told him to do it!!! They were $120 ea. Sure they are expensive compared to the $20 a set you can get a kinkos, but the quality and customer service doesn't near compare.

The pic below is Salopez's mag design...that's the design we built off of.

salslogo2.jpg

Last edited: Dec 29, 2006
  14. salopez

salopez Senior Member

Yep great service...I am going to have him do my dump and s10 in the spring when I get them painted....got to start the fleet!

15. jazak

jazak Member
    from NJ

Those are SIC. Well worth the extra $$$$$.:nod: :nod:

16. Precision Lawn

Precision Lawn Senior Member

signs

Heys guys the signs and ytruck lettering looks great do you have Justin number that I can call him

Thanks

17. mcwlandscaping

I PMed it to you!

18. Precision Lawn

Precision Lawn Senior Member

#

Thanks for the number