1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New truck lettering

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Midwest BuildIt Inc, Apr 27, 2007.

1. Midwest BuildIt Inc

Midwest BuildIt Inc PlowSite.com Addict

What do you guys think.

2. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Looks good. Did you always have the snow plowing lettering on your truck? If you did have you got any calls?
  3. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

I think a little larger on the doors would have made the name jump out more, as you have a good portion of door panel left above the molding. I think you have a great sampling of services spelled out from tail to headlight, so that's great. Color contrast is pretty good too -- there are definitely some lettering colors out there that dont do well with other backgrounds, or letter styles that you can't even read up close! Very nice -- it should earn you some business, AND it looks good sitting on a jobsite. That coupled with some job signs should be the trick.
  4. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

I bet it would look great if you had some T-shirts made up with your truck on them!:D
  5. BeSeenGraphics

BeSeenGraphics Member

Old Willys Jeep back in the 70's.
  6. sjosephlawncare

sjosephlawncare Senior Member

Why are you bumpin all these old threads?
  7. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

Cuz he is trying to sell his crap.
  8. BeSeenGraphics

BeSeenGraphics Member

I was using the search function and found some oldies...but goodies. Most threads I am in are more current. I just had to throw in that Willys Jeep. That thing was a piece...hehehe.
  9. AiRhed

AiRhed Senior Member

I don't see it? I smell some Spam fryin.......
  10. Midwest BuildIt Inc

Midwest BuildIt Inc PlowSite.com Addict

wow old thread...wtf?