1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

new truck last years plow

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by FSUPERDUTY, Nov 7, 2004.

1. FSUPERDUTY

FSUPERDUTY Senior Member

04 F250 crew cab power stroke lariet

Last edited: Nov 7, 2004
  2. FSUPERDUTY

FSUPERDUTY Senior Member

One more just have to get back-up lights and strobes!

3. ultimate plow

ultimate plow PlowSite.com Addict
    from N. IL

Damm you got a sharp truck? How do you like the diesel? You live right next to me man, I live right over in lake in the hills.....

4. ultimate plow

from N. IL

Also, Do you got some kind of warning light for your truck? Rotators? strobes?
    Im getting my vista lightbar installed this friday right off rackow road. You dont wanna know the price. If you dont have any warning lights for it, dont buy any from adams enterprises because they are a rip off. I have a few to many mini lightbars I could sell you one if you would be interested. Let me know. Thanks

5. Frozen001

Frozen001 Senior Member
    from Rome NY

Ultimate Plow,

What kind of mini light bars do you have, and do you have any pics... I might be interested...

6. FSUPERDUTY

FSUPERDUTY Senior Member

I know rob at ultra strobe through a buddy of mine he's nice guy.You are not going to belive this but My wife and I grew up in LITH! I just have a magnet mount strobe right now but want to put them in all for corners(turn signals)also so far so good for the diesel have almost 8k in three months(have to drive to lake bluff for work and it seems like every were else also!

7. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

Sharp truck & plow! :waving:

8. ultimate plow

from N. IL

hey frozen....I have one brand new whelen 4 strobe edge lightbar. BRAND NEW 4 strobes magnet mount and cord/plug....Ill take 350.00 for it...I paid 400.00 thinking I was gonna use it. I also have a federal signal amber highlighter magnet mounts and cord plug...only used last season...ill take 75.00 for that....
    Now....I also have 2 BRAND NEW federal signal amber model 100 fast speed(175 flashes per minute) still in plastic and boxes....I bought these directly from federal signal for 97.00 each...I will sell each one for 45.00 or both for 80.00 to you, These are very heavy duty lights!....I dont have any pictures though. I will provide some links of what the lights look like.
    http://www.vlsusa.com/vlsusa/images/items/9mmedgepa.jpg
    http://store1.yimg.com/I/sirennet_1817_7729627
    http://www.commplus.org/100-thumb.gif

Ya Thats who I talked to on the phone. I also talked to him in person. Hes a nice guy. What part of lake in the hills did you grow up in?
    Thanks

9. FSUPERDUTY

FSUPERDUTY Senior Member

north side old part of town,block from ryder park

10. ultimate plow

from N. IL

Damm...I live up on adams steer...Do you live on the side where dinos pizza is or closer to where the police station is? I live up the steet from where dinos pizza is...

11. ultimate plow

from N. IL

O sorry u said north side....

12. FSUPERDUTY

FSUPERDUTY Senior Member

I know the area well my parents still live there in fact picked my plow up from there this morning.I think I have seen you around white dodge extra cab right.

13. FSUPERDUTY

FSUPERDUTY Senior Member

My buddy runs around in a black ford,black windows,five inch exhaust no muffler I am sure you seen him!

14. andersonbldrs

andersonbldrs Member

lights

I would be interested in the model 100 unit ultimate

15. andersonbldrs

andersonbldrs Member

boss

how much they hit u for that plow? thats a great plow!

16. FSUPERDUTY

FSUPERDUTY Senior Member

Bought it last year paid $3900.00 installed it myself.

17. ultimate plow

from N. IL

hey andersonbldrs....
    Hey....
    First come first serve, Would you like just one unit or both units? 50 directly to your door includes shipping or both for 85 includes shipping directly to your door...Would you like to do cash...check...paypal???Let me know on this...

18. andersonbldrs

andersonbldrs Member

sorry ultimate I was looking at the 75.00 unit that you only have one of, not the other 2. I will send check or whatever.....hard to give you cash over mail system lol....

19. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Another Superduty, I just can't get enough of the FORD's, nice truck !! ;)

20. sbrennan007

sbrennan007 Senior Member

Plowing

Both of you guys are close by me as well. That is quite a drive you have every day to Lake Bluff.

Who are you guys plowing for?

Check us out: www.snowsystems.com / 847.808.7800

List me (Sean Brennan) on your application and send me an e-mail if your interested. I'll see to it that your taken care of! payup