1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New truck is in.

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by bowtie_guy, May 22, 2015.

1. bowtie_guy

bowtie_guy Senior Member

I love it so far!!

IMG_8590 (Small).JPG

IMG_8599-1 (Small).jpg

2. gc3

gc3 Senior Member

That's a tough looking truck!!

3. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

There's no "Bowtie" on it.:confused:

4. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

:) wow, you making me think twice about GM trucks....

5. Pushin 2 Please

Pushin 2 Please PlowSite Veteran

That's purrty!

6. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

Where is that campground? I like the privacy.

7. unhcp

unhcp PlowSite.com Addict

nice truck

8. PTSolutions

PTSolutions PlowSite.com Addict

Thats a really nice looking truck! I think GM design did really good on this model, I do prefer the GMC over the Chevy.

Still, the politics at GM made me swear to never buy their product again. Especially after their recent admission that they believe their vehicles remain their property and us peasants merely buy a "license" to use them due to all their software running the vehicles now. Same ********* John Deere is trying to pull.

9. beanz27

beanz27 Senior Member

Haven't heard of this with Deere or GM, but I also haven't looked at anything new. I'm curious now, any links?

10. 1olddogtwo

https://www.yahoo.com/tech/general-motors-dont-touch-your-cars-software-119885316934.html

11. bowtie_guy

bowtie_guy Senior Member

Thanks for the complements, If you have some time check out the assembly. I went down to flint and followed it along the line. https://flic.kr/s/aHsk9EvHP5

Yes, all my previous trucks have had the bowtie on them however with this generation I prefer the GMC front end.

That is Fairbank Provincial Park located in the Sudbury area. Very nice park, some lots are really private.

12. 1olddogtwo

that's pretty cool that you got to see it being built

13. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

I should check that park out this summer.

14. dieseld

dieseld Senior Member
    from 90210

Perhaps you are tiring of the same body style since 1999 on the Ford SDs? Very nice truck, I just bought a Denali HD myself last month and it is unbelievable how nice it is.

15. 1olddogtwo

I know right...... I've had the same bed liner now in 10 new super duty's. I've seen some pics of the early version of the 17's.....as someone put it....its a ford flex with a pick up box.

16. dieseld

dieseld Senior Member
    from 90210

Hang in there. We all disliked the 2015 Chevy/GMCs and now we are all creaming our pants over them. These trucks are the bomb that's for sure.

17. LapeerLandscape

LapeerLandscape PlowSite.com Addict

The GMC front end looks much better (tougher) then the Chevy.

18. BlueRam2500

BlueRam2500 Senior Member

Gorgeous truck. I think GMC knocked it out of the part with the styling of the current trucks. Best of luck with it!