1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New truck guys !!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Greg Aquila, Feb 5, 2009.

1. Greg Aquila

Greg Aquila Member

Bought another truck monday, what do you guys think. Going to put a 8 1/2 ft western pro plus on it.

Aquila Picture's 509.jpg

Aquila Picture's 510.jpg

Aquila Picture's 513.jpg

Aquila Picture's 514.jpg

2. BigDave12768

BigDave12768 PlowSite.com Addict

Nice truck!! gota love the CTD's

3. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

VERY NICE TRUCK ALMOST TOO PRETTY TO PUT A PLOW ON :DBEST OF LUCK WITH IT:drinkup:

4. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

nice truck. why not put a v on it? a nice 8.6 fisher? a yellow plow would look nice!

5. PTSolutions

PTSolutions PlowSite.com Addict

awesome truck, is it a brand new truck? like 6.7L cummins?

seriously after getting a v-plow, i wouldnt ever want to go back to a straight blade, ive been spoiled by the boss and blizzard, hate the meyer...

6. BigDave12768

BigDave12768 PlowSite.com Addict

ALl the Ctd Dodges built after 1-1-07 had 6.7

7. PTSolutions

PTSolutions PlowSite.com Addict

by new, i didnt know if he meant new to him, or brand new. b/c those headlights were available when they still used the 5.9L, i was wondering if he had found a leftover. ive heard of a few of them around here. and i thought it was halfway through the 07 model year that they switched over?

8. JRSlawn

JRSlawn Senior Member

Thats a real nice truck have you looked at the western wideouts or the mvp v plows? I have a straight blade on my truck this year I think I am going to switch it out next fall to a v or the wideout from the ultra mount 8 6 I have on my personal truck now. Its something to think about before you buy something and end up wanting something different. I find my self going around to different lots and cleaning up trails and condo streets where I need more control then just a straight blade.

9. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Sweet lookin truck greg....i need to stop by and see it. You work the other night?

10. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

sexy truck have fun with it.

11. Greg Aquila

Greg Aquila Member

yup the truck is new just turned 300 miles..lol

12. Greg Aquila

Greg Aquila Member

Thanks tim...hey just let me know when you want to stop by. of course i worked haha went out at 9 and finished up around 9am ish.

13. Greg Aquila

Greg Aquila Member

Thanks man. Actually my friend just put a western mvp on his truck and he loves it...but my opinion here in nj we dont get that much snow where i leave trails so i dont think its worth it, but i dont know iam still going to think about it though.

14. fordpsd

fordpsd Senior Member

Nice looking truck

15. firsttimeplower

firsttimeplower Junior Member

Nice truck man good luck with it. Let me know when you get the plow on. Maybe ill hitch a ride with tim and come down.

16. riverwalkland

riverwalkland Senior Member

nice truck! i like single tone paint more, but it's nice either way