1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

new truck got hit...

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by 91AK250, Dec 28, 2010.

1. 91AK250

91AK250 PlowSite.com Addict

man, i just got this excursion after my last one was toatled in october. i still dont even have plates on it!

i was making a left turn with my signal on, guy tryed to pass me on the left then tryed to run..i blocked him in.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. bigthom

bigthom Senior Member

Please tell me it was a prius that hit u!!! Was he mad your balls aren't in a purse. Hahahaha ironic it a prius hit the largest suv made.

3. 91AK250

no it was a ford escape. lol a forester is what killed my old excursion...but that was a headon at 35mph.

4. Drew2010

Drew2010 Senior Member

Damn that sucks, At least it wasnt your fault... Hopefully this will be the only incident with the new excursion.

Okay so the Prius didnt hit you so please dont tell me you own a prius too..... that would be awful...

5. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

That sucks but I have drilled it in my wifes head to to always make sure that cars are not going to pass her when turning left into a driveway. It's not illegal here to pass someone turning left unless it's a solid line. Stupid but that's the law.

6. 91AK250

god no, i dont own a toyota of anykind! lol

this was on a 2 lane at the top of a blind hill i was turning on a side street. double yellow lines covereed by snow/ice ofcourse but it doesnt matter. this road has no passing on it anywhere and has been that way for 15 years. the guy was just a idiot i guess.

going to try and get some estiments today, it is about the worst spot you can hit a SUV right in that QT panal area...ugh

7. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

damn your bad luck! GET OFF PLOWSITE RIGHT NOW! haha Jk man. Sorry to hear about your bad luck.

8. joey7599

joey7599 Senior Member
    from MA

to bad but at least its not to bad

9. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Face it, you were not meant to own an Excursion. Ha!

Seriously though, that sucks.

10. PrimoSR

PrimoSR Senior Member

That sucks man.

11. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

That sucks. You have the worst luck with Exursions.

12. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Jeez didnt I tell you in the last thread that excusions must be bad luck? that sucks man at least its not totaled but I know it just plain sucks

13. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

Hmm... Maybe you are just a bad driver lol j/k

14. maverjohn

maverjohn Senior Member

I hope 2011 gos better then 2010 has,

15. 91AK250

lol im the bad driver with the clean driving record...and none of these wrecks have been my fault.

im just ready for the new year, i still dont know if the guy even has insurance so i may just go with my uninsured right now and get a claim going so we can get the parts ordered. i hate driving around a truck all bashed up.

16. IPLOWSNO

IPLOWSNO PlowSite.com Addict

i hate driving around a truck all bashed up.[/QUOTE]

you may have to get used to that idea

17. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

All I can say is thank god it wasen't the Explorer !!!!!!!:eek:

18. shott8283

shott8283 Senior Member

shitt'll buff out.

19. snowman4

snowman4 Senior Member

I'm sure you have a lot of experience with this and making left turns in slow moving tractors.... I feel your pain! tymusic

20. 91AK250

got the first estiment of $3,350. cut out the bad section and replace it with a new section of QT panal. 26 hours of labor they say..so i'm gonna get one more and see if i can findout if he has insurance or not. what a pain in the ass.