1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Truck For Me

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by bnc services 2, Oct 19, 2005.

1. bnc services 2

bnc services 2 Member

Ok so iwent and bought a new truck to plow with. I couldnt pass it up..... New 350cid new trans, brakes, drive shafts, u-joints and belt and hoses. All for the low low price of $1200.00 Let me know what yall think of it.....

599 pix.JPG

2. Mowerpan

Mowerpan Senior Member

Sweet

Sweet! Nothing are as durable as those old full size blazers. Looks awesome.

3. bnc services 2

bnc services 2 Member

Thanks couldnt beat it for the price! when i get it all set up ill send more pics!!!!

4. SnowMatt13

SnowMatt13 PlowSite.com Addict

I used to plow with a full size blazer....what a tank. Always reliable and realitivly cheap to repair. That sucker would drive right up the side of snow piles when I would stack. Nothing beats a vehicle that's paid for:drinkup:

5. mikelawtown

mikelawtown Senior Member
    from Mass

I Plow with a 90. Used it the 23 times it snowed last year with 0 problems. I have used a buds 92 3/4 chev and a 97 1500 and i'll tell you the K5 is alot better than both, also when i lift my fisher the front drops 1 inch, even if that.heavy duty susp and duel shocks on i think all of them..Very sturdy trucks and i wont even get into the great turning radius..Good luck with her..:waving:

6. Bad Luck

Bad Luck Senior Member

My first plow truck was an '86 with a 350/400. Rock solid, and rebuildable!!
    I can't believe you got that thing for that price!!! How are the floors and rockers???

Good luck with it man!!!!! Awesome trucks!!

7. Vaughn Schultz

Vaughn Schultz PlowSite.com Addict

Nice:D I'll have to stop by and see it :nod:

8. scholzee

scholzee Senior Member

Looks in nice shape, here in Buffalo, NY $1200 would only get you a rust bucket. That body seems to be in very good shape, hope that stain or wetness underneath is not from your truck !!

9. Yaz

Yaz PlowSite.com Addict
    from NH

Short wheel base is nice for tight driveways. My first plowing truck was a 94 2 door Yukon. I loved that truck. I still see from time to time on the way home & Still running strong. I believe it has about 150K miles on it now. gota luv a 350 small block.

10. biggen6776

biggen6776 Junior Member

:nod: I want one :salute:

11. Jim Prill

Jim Prill Member
    from Zion Il

What happened I just saw the blazer on ebay?:eek:

12. acornish

acornish Senior Member

i love it ive got 2 blazers a 79 and also an 83 now plow great

13. ksland

ksland Senior Member