1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Truck and some house pics

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by raptorman03, Sep 21, 2005.

1. raptorman03

raptorman03 Senior Member

well i went out and got a 2005 2500hd man do i love it.Heres a few pics of it at my dads place.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

nice truck

seems like there is some dude taking pics of your truck if u havent noticed :p

stay off grass please

3. TRUE TURF LAWN

TRUE TURF LAWN Senior Member

nice truck at least you got the right color!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

4. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

Congrats on the new truck!! Are you going to push with this one? If so, are you using the same blade that was on your old truck or are you going with soemthing new?

William

5. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

dang, thats nice, real nice. Im jealous man! Hopefully someday I can get a brand new truck like that.

6. raptorman03

i havent made up my mind yet if i wanna go get a new hiniker v blade or just use my old one. I know what my wifes choice is but.... you guys know how that goes. :dizzy:

7. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

I take it that you have been happy with the Hinikers? Have you looked at either the C-plow or the new Scoop plow?

William

8. raptorman03

Yea i like the clean up idea with the scoop but i think windrowing would be crappy with it. The C-plow is nice but i dont think i want all those moving parts buts thats just me.

9. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

You can't put a used plow on a new truck!

10. jce4isu

jce4isu Senior Member

nice truck

i just got my 05 a month ago and i love

d.JPG