1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Truck and Plow

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Cmplt Grnd Pros, Oct 25, 2012.

1. Cmplt Grnd Pros

Cmplt Grnd Pros Junior Member

Bought the truck about a month ago. 2007 Chevy 3500. Bought it down in Florida, very clean. Getting the plow put on the truck Friday. They already had it built so I snapped a picture. I'm pretty excited. Looking forward to the season!

Chevy 1.jpg

Chevy 2.jpg

Boss Plow 1.jpg
  2. linckeil

linckeil PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

nice truck. looks clean. most of the srw chevy pickups i see are 2500's. i rarely see a 3500 srw. not sure why that is?
  3. Cmplt Grnd Pros

There isn't much difference between and 2500HD and a 3500. Extra leaf spring, bigger tires, and higher GVW. The truck itself is great though. Lot's of power. Can't wait to start moving some snow with it!
  4. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

Definitely undercoat that truck to keep it that clean. Nice rig!
  5. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Nice looking truck and plow. You got to love southern trucks.
  6. maverjohn

maverjohn Senior Member

Very nice truck !
  7. thelettuceman

thelettuceman PlowSite.com Addict

Welcome to the forums. That is sharp looking. Good Luck
  8. randomb0b123

randomb0b123 PlowSite.com Addict
    from america

did i see this black beauty on 82 today?
  9. Cmplt Grnd Pros

Yep, most likely. I was grabbing a bite to eat for the Browns game. Had it parked right by the street. I snapped this picture right before I went up there. Sorry for the dark picture, but I didn't feel like standing out in the rain. What part of town are you from?

Chevy boss combo 1.jpg
  10. randomb0b123

from america

ya that was it i saw it in the paninis/old paninis parking lot. it looks really nice i have the same truck except mines missing a couple lug nuts and 1.2 liters:laughing:. im from independence but im in ur arear pretty often. like clockwork every thursday getting wings at seasoned grill
  11. unhcp

unhcp PlowSite.com Addict

nice truck, looks clean
  12. Holland

Holland Senior Member

Nice setup! Good luck with it!
  13. Cmplt Grnd Pros

Thanks guys!

Seasons, I haven't been up there in a while. I will have to keep an eye out for your truck.
    Let me know if you run into a pinch this year. I have pretty light route so far. Trying to add a few residentials in the area. Talk to you soon!
  14. randomb0b123

from america

will do! same to you i dont got much either just some drives
  15. scholzee

scholzee Senior Member

Nice setup and hope you have many great years with it. I know its personal taste the only thing that bugs me about that style trucks is the mirrors. The way they look and angle up just seems cheap or kind of a bad aftermarket product.
  16. Cmplt Grnd Pros

I agree, I'm not too crazy about them either. To be honest, I can never seem to get them to angle properly either. They are almost too big. That's what really ticks me off.
    My days of "pimpin" my truck are over though. If it doesn't have a direct effect on profit I'm not going purchase it. The mirrors will just have to do. The only styling this truck is going to get is a nice wax every once and a while and keeping it clean. Especially once I get it lettered up.

17. scholzee

scholzee Senior Member

I was hoping you didn't't think I was a jerk about the mirrors LOL. I hate when they mess with a good thing and over complicate something like a mirror. I have had 3 two door S10 blazers i plow with great for residential driveways. 1996 250K miles rod knock done, 1999 200k still going , 2003 110K still going. All three never had a power window failure. 2008 Ford Expedition driver window dead at 40k pass dead at 60K, motors and electronics fine but the mechanical cable system rusts and binds up $300 a piece in parts for me to fix. I understand glitches with new technologies in their first few years but come on You can't make a power window last ??? Not bashing any brands have them all but good mirrors windows and stuff should be easy to make functional and reliable. Again many trouble free miles for you and your new ride and great season !!
  18. Cmplt Grnd Pros

Hopefully get to use this bad boy today! Spent last night getting ready. Plow hooked up, sand loaded in, strobe/light check, tires check, batteries check. Lets Do It!!!!

Picture 1.jpg

19. mass1589

mass1589 Senior Member
    from mass

thats a nice truck there!! rare too i never see any 3500 rclb setups around me
  20. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

Nice, I like the black and red!