1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Truck and Plow Pics

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by NoFearDeere, Dec 1, 2008.

1. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

Bought this truck last Wednesday. It will have a Boss 9'2 V XT and SnowEx 1075 mounted up this week. Its a 2004 Chevy 2500HD 6.0 LT, loaded with heated leather and every other option....and snapped a few pics of all the trucks and tractor ready for snow. Let me know what ya think!

Picture 106.jpg

Picture 105.jpg

Picture 114.jpg

Picture 107.jpg

Picture 108.jpg
  2. Freddy130

Freddy130 Senior Member

Nice fleet! I thought I saw on lawnsite that you got a 4500 or 5500 dump, do you still have it? Good luck this season!

3. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Looks good. How did the Dodge get in the picture?
  4. NoFearDeere

Heres the rest....

Picture 109.jpg

Picture 110.jpg

Picture 116.jpg

Picture 117.jpg

Picture 113.jpg
  5. DCSpecial

DCSpecial Senior Member
    from IL

Nice truck, nice fleet.....nice plow you'll be putting on :D
  6. NoFearDeere

As long as it isnt a Ford im ok...;) I love those style Dodge's, i've never had an issue with the 3 that I have had in the past. Thanks for the comments
  7. sno commander

sno commander PlowSite.com Addict
    from ct

very nice fleet, the white trucks with the red plows looks great ussmileyflag
  8. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

looking GREAT man! Once you get a plow on the new Chevy gotta get a complete pic. lol
  9. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Looks great, get that plow on wed looks like you will be pushing wed night!:drinkup:
  10. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

Great looking Chev. I wouldn't mind plowing with that body style.

How is the Deere for pushing? I bought a X360 with a blower but I might get a blade. The blower only lifts 3" off the ground.

11. NoFearDeere

The Deere is a X720. Awesome tractor. I have the blade, blower, and broom for it and we used it last night with the blade and it pushed anything in its path. Would recommend one to anyone.
  12. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Fleet looks nice with white trucks and red plows.
  13. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

How do you like the lightbar's you have on the duramax/dodge? (whelen responder right?) where did you get them and did they come with the clear lense or did you have to order that?
  14. Doom & Gloom

Doom & Gloom Senior Member

I have a Whelen Responder and mine came with the clear lens also. If your not looking for it, you can overlook it. By the way Nice Fleet NoFear.
  15. Jt13speed

Jt13speed Senior Member

Nice Fleet your building there man! Sweeeet tractor!!
  16. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Nice fleet!
  17. NoFearDeere

I got both from www.strobesnmore.com Actually, just ordered another one for the new '04. I love them, lots of flash patterns and bright as hell. And you cant beat them for $299. Both mine came with the clear lense, you can request amber I believe, otherwise it comes clear.
  18. nickv13412

nickv13412 Senior Member

Everything looks great man. Its been pretty cool watching you grow and acquire more and more equipment since i joined the site. congrats :drinkup:
  19. NoFearDeere

Ok, fine. I will take your Ford if I can paint it white! Thanks for the compliments guys!:waving:
  20. nickv13412

nickv13412 Senior Member

Only if i can have your Duramax and paint it black :D