1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

new truck and plow pics, and some old ones too

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by matts lawncare, Dec 24, 2005.

1. matts lawncare

matts lawncare Junior Member

here is my new 2500hd, my 03 3500 and our 91 3500, o and thoose world series champs too

Merry Christmas :drinkup:

Picture 1672.jpg

Picture 1673.jpg

Picture 1485.jpg

Picture 803.jpg

2. mike_09

mike_09 Member
    from Ohio

nice matt.

3. 2004Z71CC

2004Z71CC Member

Nice rigs!!!!!!
    How do you like the wings on the western? Does the blade still trip ok with them on?

4. kemmer

kemmer Senior Member
    from NJ

did you add anything to ur truck like timbrens? how much ballast do you have in the back?

5. matts lawncare

matts lawncare Junior Member

i havent really used the plow all that much, it still wasnt installed when we got that one decent storm here so i cant give a honest answer on the triping with them on. the bottom of the wing is rubber though so i think that would help give it some give. As for the wings them self i used it for awhile on a storage site and the wing was awsome getting close to the building, also it is unbelivable how easy it is to take though things on and off.

second question
    no i havent done nething to it yet the truck is sitting stock from factory, didnt crank the torsion bars at all, so i am very happy with the truck from that point because the plow has considerable weight to is. as far as ballast goes there was roughly 10-12 50# bags of salt in the back

once we finally get some snow up here in chi town i will be happy to give updates, but all in all between the plow itself, the wings, and the backdrag edge i love it