1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Truck and ATV Tires!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by deere615, Nov 14, 2008.

1. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Got New Truck tires today-Definity Dakota A/T. They seem pretty nice so far. And I also got new Swamp foxes for my quad on wendsday:
    Quad tires.jpg
    Quad New tires 3.jpg
    Quad New tires 2.jpg
    Quad New tires 1.jpg

Quad tires.jpg

Quad New tires 3.jpg

Quad New tires 2.jpg

Quad New tires 1.jpg

2. deere615

Truck tires:
    the old back ones:dizzy: Frint ones were still alright though I saved those.
    Old bald tire.jpg
    New Truck tires 4.jpg
    New Truck tires 2.jpg
    New Truck tires 1.jpg

Old bald tire.jpg

New Truck tires 4.jpg

New Truck tires 2.jpg

New Truck tires 1.jpg

3. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Looks good pal, now we need to work on a plow for you!:waving:

4. deere615

Ya lol I have been working on getting some accounts to plow to justify buying a new one

5. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Looks like a nice improvment! How many miles did you get out of those truck tires?

6. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

Those truck tires look nice. I have similar ones on my Dodge, and they handle the snow execelently. I only got stuck last year because the plow mount got stuck in the snow piles. Never because the tires didn't have traction.

7. deere615

Those back ones were on the truck when I brought it a year and a half ago. They weren't new(seemed to be about half, and I got about18,500 out of them. The front ones I had just replaced at the begining of the summer because I poped one front one but they were wearing pretty fast
    Ya I really liked the look of these and from what I heard they have good traction