1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New truck already working

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by ExecutiveLawns, Sep 11, 2008.

1. ExecutiveLawns

ExecutiveLawns Member

Here is my newest truck to the fleet.
    Its a 2008 Silverado 1500 4x4 crew cab with the all star package.
    I took these pics today of it working pulling my skid loader trailer with the snow bucket i just bought on it. I think its a little much tongue weight for that little truck though, It definitely wont be pulling this trailer with the skid loader on it. I will be installing a 7'6" Western mid weight poly blade on it here in the next month or so. This truck i think will do just fine pulling our mower trailers and hauling guys to different job sites jsut not pulling the heavy trailers but thats what ive got the HD's for.

2. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Very nice truck....congrats!:drinkup:
  3. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

very sharp looking truck! JD would be proud (more so if you had the other red brand plow ):D
  4. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

That truck could carry JD's 10 cup of coffee and 2 dozen Timmies easily
  5. Jake23rc

Jake23rc Member

That truck is sweet. I can't wait to see the new plow
  6. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

That truck looks great, you have such a nice fleet! Can't wait to see it with a plow!
  7. ColliganLands

ColliganLands PlowSite.com Addict

very nice truck - congratulations on the purchase
  8. Enzo

Enzo Senior Member

looking good executive
  9. Jt13speed

Jt13speed Senior Member

Looks nice man. When you get that blade on, youll have to take some pics of all 3 trucks lined up!
  10. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Yes I'm very proud, you got to love a white GM.!
  11. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

12. ExecutiveLawns

ExecutiveLawns Member

Thanks guys,
    I try to take pride in all the vehicles I own whether myself or my employees are using them. My guys take pretty good care of them all, getting them washed weekly if not sooner, making sure they are cleaned out of any trash nightly, and the most important letting me know if they is the slightest thing wrong with them so i can get it fixed before it gets bad.
  13. gkm

gkm Senior Member

nice looking truck. i do like the chevys