1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Triple edge plow system

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by CPSS, Feb 1, 2003.

1. CPSS

CPSS Senior Member

We got tired of customers complaining about the small amount of hard packed snow left in their lots and designed this triple plow setup for our 2001 F-250. Really cleans down to bare pavement, and the six headlights really help on an especially dark night!;)

im000088.jpg

2. CPSS

CPSS Senior Member

Heres another view

im000087.jpg

3. mulchmonkey2000

mulchmonkey2000 Senior Member

there's a good idea, must be hard to get in and out of tight places.:waving: :drinkup:

4. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping Senior Member

hope you have a set of timbrens on the front:D

5. jsaunders

jsaunders Senior Member

SEE what happens when it DOESN'T snow:eek:
    Now the question is -do you get to triple charge?:D If it works I just might have to purchase "that" setup. Joel

6. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

I'll order a setup as long as it won't exceed the GVWR for a 1/2 ton '90 Dodge.

Is there free shipping?

7. sno-mover

sno-mover Senior Member

Looks like it might just work. It looks like there lined up in order from newest to oldest. wheres the rest of the fleet?:D

8. OffRoadPlow

OffRoadPlow Senior Member

I think I saw a setup like that on plowsite. You might want a U edge on one of them for the slush... Just a thought... Although with a set up like that one, I am sure you have thought of everything... :D

9. SlimJim Z71

SlimJim Z71 PlowSite.com Addict

Now... when you press the button to raise the plow, do the plows come up, or does the back end of the truck?

10. jspivxl102

jspivxl102 Member

should we start the bidding?
    JP