1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Trailer! (pics)

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Holland, Sep 15, 2011.

1. Holland

Holland Senior Member

Just picked up my new trailer yesterday! Its a PJ 6" channel custom car hauler. 7k axles. 20ft (18ft flat deck with 2ft dove tail) fold up ramps, gooseneck, toolbox, all led lights. Cant wait to try it out this weekend with the pulling truck!

2. rob_cook2001

rob_cook2001 2000 Club Member

Good looking trailer, what kind of pulling truck?
  3. Holland

Holland Senior Member

We're just getting started so were running our truck in the stock class. Its well... "stock" if you catch my drift.. lol Its a 98 gmc 2500 7.4L 5spd. Trust me it runs well, the last pull we went to we pulled the stock diesel class with 13 trucks in the class, and we got second place. We usually get first in stock big block, first in open gas, and place within the top three on the stock diesel. Like i said, Its our second year with this truck, and last year it really was stock. One of these days we'll build a different truck, but till then we'll have some fun with this one!

Little video, we actually blew the head gaskets two passes later, but it'll give you an idea..
  4. Holland

Holland Senior Member

5. Holland

Holland Senior Member

6. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Did you have a gooseneck in your pickup already?

Hopefully you didn't buy one, I've got a almost brand new B&W sitting here I need to get rid of that I could have worked a deal on. Had it in my old 98 1500 short bed and took it out when I sold the truck.

Good looking trailer, PJ makes nice stuff.
  7. carkey351

carkey351 Senior Member

nice trailer. can't beat the way a gooseneck pulls down the road and it also makes backing up a cinch. I have a similar trailer, bit longer and a deckover; really wish I would have got something like you have.payup
  8. mossman381

mossman381 2000 Club Member

Nice trailer. If you don't mind what did it cost you? I sold my bumper pull car hauler and would like to get something similar to what you got.
  9. Holland

Holland Senior Member

Listed for 5400.00. Called around and did some dealing and got them talked down to 4700.00. I had a pj trailer before and they are worth the extra money imo.

Yea, i bought one. Only had to buy the center fold down section, made the rest. wish i had known tho, i would've bought it!
  10. F350plowing

F350plowing Senior Member

My boy has that same truck only the gmc same color and everything even has a tool box. there great trucks!
  11. Holland

Holland Senior Member

So far so good! One of these days i should drop a 350 in it tho. till then, o well!! let it scream!