1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New toys for this guy! Truck and Tractor pics.

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by BossPlowMaster, Dec 7, 2013.

1. BossPlowMaster

BossPlowMaster Senior Member

Just picked up my new tractor from the hardware store! Super excited to possibly use it tomorrow evening!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    RAKING IN THE DOUGH! payuppayup

2. SnowFakers

SnowFakers Senior Member
    from CT

What will be the main use of this tractor seeing as you have a plow aswell? That thing is sweet though! Mind telling me what you paid for it?

3. BossPlowMaster

we do alot of sidewalk work.... tractor was built around doing sidewalks. It is a 2014 John Deere x758 All time 4wd, power steering, heated hard cab, windshield wiper, 24hp yanmar diesel. i paid just under 20 for it as setup. I plow both residential and commercial parking lots and the tractor w/ blower will help keep our productivity high.

4. skorum03

skorum03 2000 Club Member

Thats awesome man. Sweet set up. You'll pound out sidewalks in no time with that thing.

5. BossPlowMaster

Supposed to get 3"-5" tonight. Enough to kick all but a few of my contracts in... Picked her up just in time! Cant wait for it to freaking snow harder!

6. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

Looks cool, good luck with it.

7. xgiovannix12

xgiovannix12 PlowSite.com Addict

Nice machine

8. scott3430

scott3430 PlowSite.com Addict

Nice tractor. Did you get much snow? We were supposed to get 4-5. We only got 1/2" so far.
    Hope you got enough to try out your tractor.

9. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Nice tractor. What brand cab? Cozy? Did you get a mower deck with it or is it just a snow machine? I have a x475 with the 47 blower on mine. You'll love the blower. I have used mine 3 times total now and all I can say is WOW what a blast.

10. BossPlowMaster

Curtis hard cab. I've only used it once other wise my guys use it. I didn't get the deck for it but I do plan to after the snow stops falling in spring! What hp is yours?

11. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

Mines 23 liquid cooled Kawasaki. I believe mine is a 03, and has 1720 hours on it. I wish I had a cab for mine. Contemplating building one for next year. I can't afford the price tag Curtis wants.

12. BossPlowMaster

I hear ya. My cab setup alone was $5k then $3k for the blower and $11k for the tractor..... Atleast I got a free had and suicide knob out of the deal :)

13. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

HAHA well that makes it all worth it right there. Thumbs Up. Make sure to post pics of it in action. I am starting my vid collection for mine. Just need more snow so I can start a compilation video.

14. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Truck and tractor look great!

15. BossPlowMaster

Soon enough... Trying to get this years route tweaked and polished. Will shoot a video of the equipment in action because I want to make a "action video" for clean edge anyways ! Should be fun!

16. BossPlowMaster

Thanks! Next is a skid loader

17. BossPlowMaster

Some more pictures. [​IMG]
    Had to laugh at this one!

[​IMG]

18. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

Looks nice! I decided to buy a Simplicity Legacy XL instead of a Deere. I regret my decision.

19. scott3430

scott3430 PlowSite.com Addict

That would be sweet if your tractor could push that DXT! LOL wesport

20. BossPlowMaster

HAHAHA I think I can push it... just lifting it would be a pain in the rear.