1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Toy!

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by guido, Dec 16, 2001.

1. guido

guido PlowSite.com Veteran

Just picked it up.....its awesome! Runs and looks great....now I have to go put some miles on it!

2. BOSS Adam

BOSS Adam Senior Member

Nice lookin rig 2002 i'm guessing:D
  3. Dockboy

Dockboy Guest

Welcome to the SD Club Guido:D

4. ChicagoSnow

ChicagoSnow Senior Member

I just wan't to say beutiful truck!..........but, how did you get Ford to warranty your truck with ext. cab and plow??

That is the only holding me back from a F-350 PSD ext. cab is the possible lack of warranty with a snow plow.

5. Dockboy

Dockboy Guest

Thanks Joe:)

I didn't originally buy the truck with snow plowing in mind. I own a construction business and bought it for my personal truck and to tow my equipment. When I decided to put a plow on it, I went to the dealer and talked to them about it. I have bought 4 trucks from them and they also sell to most of the contractors in the area. The owner of the dealer agreed to honor any warranty claims I may have. He has done the same for many people I know. Smart business if you ask me, thats why he gets so much repeat business;)

6. Mike Nelson

Mike Nelson Senior Member

Boy that Uncle Sam is sure good to you.Did he buy you that for Christmas?:D

Good Luck with it!