1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

new toy?

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by 99zr2, Sep 21, 2005.

1. 99zr2

99zr2 Senior Member

I found this at a car show I went to in VT. Maybe a new toy for the winter.
  2. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Are you talking about the truck or...
  3. 99zr2

99zr2 Senior Member

Well I was talking about a 69' Bombardier tracked plow rig. looks like one of those machines that they use to pull a drag on snowmobile trails. Only this one has a plow on it in front. Abit pricey at 5k.
    I am having problems posting pics. It has been a while since I have been here and the lay out has changed. Not really sure how to get them up.
  4. Grn Mtn

Grn Mtn PlowSite.com Addict

When your done typing and want to add a picture scroll down to bottom of screen and click manage attachments Then hit the browse button and find the file on your computer, click open and upload and you should be good to go. BTW if the file is large or you have multiples of them, they will be displayed as links in the text.
    Hope this helps
  5. 99zr2

99zr2 Senior Member

Trying agin