1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New toy for this year!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by JimMarshall, Dec 18, 2013.

1. JimMarshall

JimMarshall Senior Member
    from NW PA

We have one shopping center complex we do that has in the neighborhood of 10 acres of lot... It just didn't make sense anymore to tie up multiple trucks for hours...... So this got delivered the end of last week

Got to try it out yesterday, worked GREAT! Should have bought this thing years ago!
  2. snowcrazy

snowcrazy Senior Member
    from ohio

so im being a little nosey here but about how long did it take you to take care of the parking lot with that as opposed to truck hours???? Ive always wanted to know that. Not that I can ever afford that!!!! Really nice! Looks like a money maker to me!!!!
  3. JimMarshall

from NW PA

It took less than half the time of doing it with trucks, and I believe that once my guy gets used to running it, it will go even quicker.
  4. S-205

S-205 Senior Member
    from Ontario

Sweet! Do you have other work for the machine aside from snow? Just curious why you chose a backhoe over an articulating loader, or a tractor?
  5. gallihersnow

gallihersnow Senior Member

Nice machine. Hope it treats you well.
  6. JimMarshall

from NW PA

I'm a landscaper, and already owned the backhoe....... Just finally bought a pusher box for it
  7. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

You will be down to 1/3 of the time in no time.